Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy Love

I am busily working on my Florida Vacation post, but it's gonna be a long one and, in the meantime, I thought it would be appropriate to take a minute on this beautiful Sunday morning to say Happy Father's Day to the two best Dad's I know - my sweet Dad and Tyler, who is celebrating his second Father's Day today!

My dad has been the best dad a girl could ask for and may even be guilty of spoiling me just a little :)



And now he is such a proud Grandpa who couldn't possibly love his three little grandsons more. And I think he's just a little excited about having his first grandDAUGHTER in a few months - wonder if she'll be spoiled, too?



Then there's Tyler... The proudest moment of his life was 15 months ago when he laid eyes on his first baby boy and he's been puffed up ever since.



He loves this little guy more than anything in the world and he shows it. He's become a wonderful diaper changer, breakfast maker, bubble blower, ball thrower, and all around great daddy. They make quite a team, those two.



So I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to two of the most wonderful men in my life and I hope they know how much they are loved and appreciated every day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment