Sunday, February 6, 2011

P Dubs, In the Flesh!

If you have the extreme pleasure of being my friend on Facebook (har har) then you already know this, but I couldn't help but dedicate a blog post to it also... I MET THE PIONEER WOMAN!

If you follow her blog, you know she is amazing. If you don't, you should.

If you've bought her cookbook, you know her food is amazing. If you haven't, you should.

If you've read her new autobiographical love story, you know her writing is amazing (and that her hunk of a husband whom she calls the "Marlboro Man" isn't so bad either). If you haven't, you should.

Anyway, with all of that said, she was just as pleasant in person as I always thought she would be, and now I just wish more that she was my BFF. I could totally see us hanging out (at her house, not mine, cause she lives on a sweet ranch) drinking a couple beers and (her) cooking delicious food for us to share while having witty conversation. Have I thought about this too much? Probably. But I just love her.

Aaaand... she lives in Oklahoma. And I live in Oklahoma. Anyone want to join me on a road trip to the ranch?! Nah, we better not - she probably doesn't care for stalkers. In the meantime, though, I'm going to keep stalking her blog and sharing her awesomeness with all my friends. Hope you all get the pleasure of meeting her one day, too! You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! Reallll jealous! BUT, if somebody had to meet her, I'm glad it was you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITING! Pioneer Woman is an institution! I love her blog and photos and I'm glad she's just as sweet in person. And you should totally stalk her! I won't judge. ;)

    ReplyDelete