Friday, February 11, 2011

-10

Well, I am three weeks into my 10-week weight loss challenge, and, as promised, here is an update... I'VE LOST 10 POUNDS!! I could not be happier. It feels great to eat better and to be working out more, but it's always most encouraging to see that number change on the scale! I attribute the loss to obsessively counting calories on the My Fitness Pal app on my iPhone and to working out at least 4 times a week, preferably more if time allows (and I may have gotten a little boost after a bout with a stomach virus last week, but whatever.) Bottom line is that I'm seeing progress, I'm very happy with the progress and I can't wait to see what happens from here. My personal goal is to have lost a total of 25 pounds by the end of June, but the 10 week challenge will end in March, so we'll see where I am by then. 15 to go, let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment