Saturday, May 29, 2010

A New Adventure

So, I've been a blog reading junkie for a while now, never writing my own but finding new ones all the time to follow. But I recently decided that writing this blog would allow me to share the day to day goings on here in Oklahoma with the friends and family we so dearly miss in Texas. And it will serve as a diary of sorts for me so that I will never forget these precious memories that are being made here daily. If you are family, a friend, or just happened across this blog by chance, welcome, and I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! I love your little family and reading about you through a blog will be much better than through status updates. Welcome to the blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chrissy (my one and only follower, so far) (: I didnt' even see that you made this comment until just now... how do you know if someone comments? I'm so new to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can go into settings, and then comments. There is a place near the bottom where you can put your email address so you get an email when someone comments. Let me know if it works for you!

    ReplyDelete